|Warm Roast Chicken Salad with Broad Beans, Butter Beans, Rocket and Preserved Lemon Dressing|
|1||Red Onion, Sliced|
|3||Cloves of Garlic|
|For the salad|
|300g||Broad Beans, fresh or frozen shelled|
|600g||Butter Beans (PUL13)|
|2||Small Red Onions, thinly sliced|
|20g||Fresh Coriander, chopped|
|20g||Fresh Mint Leaves, chopped|
|For the dressing|
|8 tbsps||Olive Oil|
|4 tsps||Preserved Lemon Paste (PAS153)|
|1/2 tsp||Ground Cumin|
|3||Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped|
|1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Rub the chicken all over with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Spread the onion, carrot, celery and garlic over the base of a roasting tin and place the chicken on top - roast until cooked (about 1 hour 30 mins)
3. Remove the chicken from the oven, tipping any juices from the cavity back into the roasting tin and place on a board. Cover with foil and leave to rest for 15 mins
4. For the dressing, pour the roasting juices from the tin into a sieve set over a bowl, pressing out as much flavour as you can from the vegetables. Skim off and discard the excess oil from the surface, whisk in the olive oil, preserved lemon paste, cumin, paprika, cayenne and garlic - season to taste.
5. As soon as the chicken is just cool enough to handle, remove the meat, break it into small chunky pieces and place in a large bowl - discard the skin and bones.
6. Cook the broad beans in a large pot of boiling water for 1-2 minutes, then add the butter beans and leave for a few seconds to warm through before draining.
7. Add the beans to the chicken pieces, mix through the red onion, rocket, coriander and mint. Add the dressing and then serve, preferably whilst the salad is still warm.